• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"Back it up...Slowly!"

tiking

A short clip of my latest 1:24 scale diorama. The theme of this diorama, is a the driver in the Volvo is trying to back up the tractor unto the trailer. The guy in the green shirt is guiding him so that he does not drive to far off the ramp. The other guys took time of what they were doing, to be spectators to the scene.

Looks really nice Charles! I am always impressed with your concrete and weathering on these.

Making me think about something I saw last night while at a rest stop driving back to Memphis from Tulsa. There was a rather large flatbed wrecker that had a very large and long Ford pickup on the flat bed. The front of the Ford was a little rumpled as if it had ended up nose down in a ditch or something. There were two guys and a woman talking about it and looking under the Ford up on the wrecker and pointing out things they were seeing. Both trucks were quite large, just not "quite" semi sized but only just. Would probably have been a good dio if I had thought to take some photos.

Looks really nice Charles! I am always impressed with your concrete and weathering on these.

Making me think about something I saw last night while at a rest stop driving back to Memphis from Tulsa. There was a rather large flatbed wrecker that had a very large and long Ford pickup on the flat bed. The front of the Ford was a little rumpled as if it had ended up nose down in a ditch or something. There were two guys and a woman talking about it and looking under the Ford up on the wrecker and pointing out things they were seeing. Both trucks were quite large, just not "quite" semi sized but only just. Would probably have been a good dio if I had thought to take some photos.
Thank you. That would probably made a nice scene. :) too bad you did not take any photos. :) Appreciate the thought.

Charles, you have pegged the corner market on realistic city, urban, combat, and all things truck related. Question from me is, where are you getting these really cool figures for these dios, especially the boss and the knucklehead with the forklift. Great work, Buddy!

Charles, you have pegged the corner market on realistic city, urban, combat, and all things truck related. Question from me is, where are you getting these really cool figures for these dios, especially the boss and the knucklehead with the forklift. Great work, Buddy!

Hi buddy. Thanks for your response. The figures on the forklift dio, are from Reedoak. Two of the figures on this diorama are from Reedoak as well.

This almost defies belief it is so good. I showed it to my wife who doesn't give a single crap about models or modeling and said "Now that is impressive". I have never gotten one of those LOL, and she loves me.

This almost defies belief it is so good. I showed it to my wife who doesn't give a single crap about models or modeling and said "Now that is impressive". I have never gotten one of those LOL, and she loves me.

Kind regards to your wife for me. I appreciate the uplifting comments. Cheers.

Back