• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Aussie SAS salutes Platoon

DioRandy

Hey, gang
This diorama will be my largest undertaking to date. I plan on combining nearly all of Bravo-6's Vietnam series, Academy's M113 with Fruil metal tracks and Legend's accessories as well as a re-worked Tamiya M113 to reflect the effects of running over a mine.
I hope I haven't bitten off more than I can chew!
Oh, yeah, and I intend on adding Evolution's recently announced figures when they become available. Fruil's tracks and Legend's accessories are in the mail. I may also have to buy a ping-pong table for a base. I thought adding Tamiya's M48 would be a bit too much. Right?
ACAVBravo-6.jpg

AussieBravo1.jpg

Platioon.jpg

AussieSAS.jpg

Hey Randy, looking sweet already! I just pick up the Bravo SAS guys for a future project so i'll be keen to see this one develop!

Hey, gang
Stay tuned for an update this weekend. I've received a few more goodies in the mail and there's more on the way.
Peace and Love, Randy

Back