• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Attn. Randy Ditton ..........

Cheyenne

Sorry it took so long man , but I worked ot Fri. night and Sat.

Here's some stuff for you to consider or possibly incorporate in you current or future builds ........... :laugh: Happy scratchin man ..........

These are German WWII photos .

Your work is excellent and I love where you're going with the train yard .

iw-bldg-inside-04-1.jpg

iw-bldg-inside-16-1.jpg

kol.jpg

rrcrane1-1.jpg

rrcrane2-1.jpg

rrcrane-1.jpg

U1015335INP-2.jpg

767px-Saint-LC3B4_Railway_station_destroyed.jpg

039.jpg

BnM9MCgBWkKGrHqIH-DEtDeyRkoBLioBMFcN_3.jpg

BhfTMTBmkKGrHqYH-CIEsUOueWWKBLJWeNYDsw_3.jpg

Bhfi8YQ2kKGrHqQH-CwEsLtZHGIBLJVs7rRQ_3.jpg

BgNKjQmkKGrHqQOKkQErzJ15PbrBLEHtbSTg_3.jpg

junkloco.jpg

Not sure but I think this is a train station in England , .......... and the rest of the pics are American cranes .
However there were not many r.r. crane manufactures , Germany France America etc. and they were sold and used all over the world in the teens , 20's , 30's , 40's .

trainstn.jpg

iw-crane-6-1.jpg

Ok these are dockside cranes and a rail yard , ..... I have a lot of dock crane pics also if you want to make your train yard on the water ?

Picture1434.jpg

Picture1435.jpg

Picture1436.jpg

Picture1438.jpg

Picture1439.jpg

Picture1440.jpg

Picture1441.jpg

Picture1442.jpg

Picture1443.jpg

Picture1444.jpg

Picture1445.jpg

Hey Glenn, Thank you so much for the pics :) :)

Just what I was looking for! Interesting looking at those german cranes. Very similar to the us versions I'm familar with.

Thinking of some water, small piece of river with a bridge scene. The pics of those cranes rebuilding that bridge are just what I needed (y)

Thanks for posting them here , your gallery has gotton so big it is hard to find my favorite stuff :)

I am in your debt, Randy

I was checking that pic out too Moon puppy. I aint seen many boiler explosions caused by an explosion but that has got to be a one of a kind. At the very least somebody's ears are ringing :blink

Tim

Back