• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Attn. Laura , Saul , ..... guys .............

Cheyenne

Remember I posted a Q about helping me ID this pic .

350257245651.jpg

Well lookie , lookie what I just found , you guys were right about the Befels ...........
I never doubted you guys about your answers , I'm just happy I found this , ..... it would make a cool build !!!

befehlspanzer_iii.jpg

Thanks,

Now the real mystery is...how in the HELL did I miss this post?!

Thanks again,

This is a rare variant. It was destroyed by a (seems to be corrosive) internal explosion. My guess are Libyan Bean Salad.

OK, OK... it is a command tank which had a dummy gun in a fake mantlet (blown off) and was protected by an MG34 which you see dangling limp.

Cheyenne posted the first photo and now, with the second one, it was confirmed as to the type.

Regards,

We run into those type explosions on the way back from lunch with the guys on Mexican day. They are deadly.

I remember the picture being posted before.

There doesn't seem to be any provision for a gun to be mounted, no hole in the front armor of the turret. So these were special made production builds, not something modified in the field?

Noper , ..... no gun just a dummy barrel .

They needed the extra room inside the turret [ command tank ] for a porta potty , a round bed , a handball court and a poker table , I said poker table not pokeher table , ....... I already mentioned the round bed ...............

Back