• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Anzac Day

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.

Today is ANZAC day, New Zealand and Australia's day of remembrance of our heroes who have fought to defend our countries and the ideals which we take for granted.

Lest we forget

Think it remains important to remember!

In the Netherlands our remembrance day is May 4.On May 5 we celebrate our liberation.

Thanks for sharing,Rob!

Greetings,Ron.

On April 25, in Italy we celebrate the liberation from Nazi-Fascism.
The province where I live has been freed by the soldiers of New Zealand.
I will always remember with great gratitude, along with all other allies who fought and gave their lives for our freedom and for all.

THANK YOU

Think it remains important to remember!

In the Netherlands our remembrance day is May 4.On May 5 we celebrate our liberation.

Thanks for sharing,Rob!

Greetings,Ron.
Thanks for informing me of this Ron. I have added these days to my calendar, and will be taking a moment to remember your country's brave souls who have defended, and who still defend your nation.

On April 25, in Italy we celebrate the liberation from Nazi-Fascism.
The province where I live has been freed by the soldiers of New Zealand.
I will always remember with great gratitude, along with all other allies who fought and gave their lives for our freedom and for all.

THANK YOU
Thank you Piase, and your countrymen and women, for taking the time to remember our men during one of their hardest battles. Our soldiers would not have been able to do what they did without the support offered by the people of Italy during their advances.

Thank you for this reminder.

I have just started on a book on the chindits and so far its totaly amazing. :drinks

Back