• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Anyone ordering from Ultracast soon?

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
I am interested in a set of decals but am aghast at the $895CAD shipping charge they ask... Bad enough that the sheet is over-priced due to its rarity but it does have three sharkmouths.

Yes, I do have left overs to use should the A-26 Invader win in the sharkmouth poll but I am getting another Invader.

Regards,

I am interested in a set of decals but am aghast at the $895CAD shipping charge they ask... Bad enough that the sheet is over-priced due to its rarity but it does have three sharkmouths.

Yes, I do have left overs to use should the A-26 Invader win in the sharkmouth poll but I am getting another Invader.

Regards,

Shalom.

I take it that you didn't see the dot between the 8 and the 9? Worldwide shipping is only $8.95 *NOT* $895. From the Ultracast site:

Shipping & Handling World-Wide:
Order Amount Shipping Charges
$0.00 - $99.99 CDN $8.95 CDN
All orders over $100.00 CDN Free of charge

Cheers from Peter

Thanks Peter,

I obviously should be sleeping instead of shopping although I still think $8.95CAD is a lot to send a set of decals across the common border between the US and Canada.

Regards,

I believe I can pick that up for you at The Military Shop. I'll send it to you for whatever the reg'lar postage will be. It's a nice sheet- I'd like to do the girlie schemes

If you do that Chukw, I will gladly re-imburse you and you can keep the girlie schemes! Just bear in mind my kits are 1/48th scale.

Thanks & Regards,

Back