• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Anyone heard of "Yellow Cat"?

My eye caught 2 forthcoming products (Japanese stuff is appealing to me at the moment - it's just a phase :laugh: ) in Historica Hobbies newsletter this morning:

1/35 Expl Twin 20mm AA Gun (Soki-Ho)
1/35 Type1 Half Tracked APC (Hoha)

They're both by a company called Yellow Cat - but my question is: who's Yellow Cat? Anyone heard of them? Got a website?

Don't bother checking PMMS or Armorama, I've not found them there either.

Rudi :huh:

Hmmmm when I saw the thread title .... :unsure: I thought it would be something to do with Gary ... Or James ..... probably both :unsure: . (they have been snickering together in that naughty corner)

But it sounds interesting :) , japanese halftracks are something I have never heard much of :unsure: .

Jenny :kiss:

Yeah, I'll bet! :laugh:

There's actually quite a few Japanese models being released at the mo. FM have just annouced a few more, and I think even Mr T announced a new one at N'burg.

The Yellow Cat Type 2 "Ka Mi" appeared in MMiR issue #24. I don't recall it as begin a negative review but I'd have to find the issue to know.

Regards,

Re:Anyone heard of

Rudi Richardson wrote:
My eye caught 2 forthcoming products (Japanese stuff is appealing to me at the moment - it's just a phase :laugh: ) in Historica Hobbies newsletter this morning:

1/35 Expl Twin 20mm AA Gun (Soki-Ho)
1/35 Type1 Half Tracked APC (Hoha)

They're both by a company called Yellow Cat - but my question is: who's Yellow Cat? Anyone heard of them? Got a website?

Don't bother checking PMMS or Armorama, I've not found them there either.

Rudi :huh:

They are a small Japanese company and put out a few of the more rare Japanese WW2 vehicles. I have seen their resin halftracks and they are good kits. They are now OOP and if you can find them, they generally go for $350 and up on Ebay. Th

Back