• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

ANT Russian para..w/ CrossDelta decal camo ..

53Chevy

Howdy,
This is a WIP/ review of the ANT modern Para and Cross Delta's camo decals.
The ANT fig is great. Nice molding and detail a plenty. I saw this fig and the decals at the same time and remembered photos of Georgian troops wearing US pattern (Chinese copies) camo. The Russians also "liberated" these when they were "Peace Keeping" (see "Looting")
The decals are very accurate in color and pattern. A bit thick due to the three colors. It took a lot of Micro sol to get them into the folds. I don't know if I'd do this again. If the fig had more space between its legs maybe? 75% happy with it. I still need to weather some. :unsure: Ryan
100_0194.jpg

100_0193.jpg

Well done! Can't see any problem with this. I know of some decal solutions that would do well with this application.

Thats pretty cool. I wondered what it would look like on a figure. A sbs would be very cool.
James

Back