• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another Vendor to be leary of...

53Chevy

Howdy all,
I tried to buy 2 figures from AMP Miniatures (www.120mini.com) I paid for them on May 17th, via Paypal. I contacted him Mid June asking where my figures were. He said that he had sent them and that he would re send my order with a tracking # this time. Cool. A week goes by I ask for said tracking #. "Oh, they are on the way and I have included another figure" Fine. Two more weeks, nothing. I email again. I'll get those to you, you live in Austrailia right?" No I am in the US.
Currently Paypal is dealing with it. I have come to learn that others have had the same issues. Buyer Beware! Ryan :(

That truly sucks. There should be a thread to post these all together plus any resolutions. A wall of shame of sorts.

Anyway, was this on the web site when you ordered or is it new?

"DUE TO SOME CONCERNS RAISED ABOUT DELIVERY TIMES WE HAVE NOW RECTIFIED THE SITUATION AND ARE NOW ABLE TO GUARANTEE A SHIPPING TIME OF TWO DAYS FROM RECEIPT OF ORDER."

Regards,

I feel for you. I have a vendor on ebay that I'll never deal with again also. I guess its time to get paypal in on the fun and games (probably too late though).
James

This was posted mid way thru all of this. Paypal has not heard from him either.
sharkmouth wrote:
That truly sucks. There should be a thread to post these all together plus any resolutions. A wall of shame of sorts.

Anyway, was this on the web site when you ordered or is it new?

"DUE TO SOME CONCERNS RAISED ABOUT DELIVERY TIMES WE HAVE NOW RECTIFIED THE SITUATION AND ARE NOW ABLE TO GUARANTEE A SHIPPING TIME OF TWO DAYS FROM RECEIPT OF ORDER."

Regards,

andyfettes wrote:
Name and shame JK, thisll prevent mugs like me coming across them !

Sorry to hijack your thread Ryan. Andy I'm not sure I should give names as I am the only one to give negative feedback on the guy. But according to him because I gave negative feedback (I've been waiting 2 months and he wont start an investigation) he has informed me he is no longer on the hook to help me, reimburse me, or send a replacement.

James

Considering that James, I would say you're no longer on the hook to protect his reputation.

moon puppy wrote:
Considering that James, I would say you're no longer on the hook to protect his reputation.

Well seeing as I'm still miffed, I'd watch out for ebayer Manny the Moocher. As I said I seem to be the first but I have not been impressed from the opening negotiations. And now I'm out 3 books. Be warned.
James

JK did you actually pay for the items ?

If you did everything correctly your end via ebay then you and the seller entered into a legal and binding contract and for him not to supply goods for which you are entitled then he is most definately in the wrong !

However what does UPS say ?

grumpyoldman wrote:
I honestly don't think I would even consider buying from any one who would call themselves Manny the Moocher :woohoo:

I once knew a hooker named Minnie Mazola!

:woohoo:

Thats excellent news !

Thats to Ryan and his money back and not to puppy and his Minnie

Just thought Id clarify :)

moon puppy wrote:
I once knew a hooker named Minnie Mazola!

:woohoo:

:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: .................................. :unsure:

I think the hooker was called that because as soon as he saved up the money , he was having an operation to get one ! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Jenny :kiss:

JENNY,

Have you seen This - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjGfnsjdJec

This song is in th Movie -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33nTnawq6jk&feature=related

ERIK

53Chevy wrote:
Kudos to PayPal!! I got my funds back! No figures, but I got my money. Ryan ;)

Well at least someone had a good ending. Paypal has let me know I'm outside the time limit. No books, no money. Live and learn I guess.
James

Canada Post will do nothing, it has to be initiated by seller through USPS. He wont play. Its finished now, and may karma bite him on the butt hard.
James

Back