• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Another new model finshed!

matrixone

Just finished the 1/72 scale Hasegawa Fw 190 this morning, only two pics were taken of it now. More of it will be seen later on after I mount the Fw 190 on the struts of the Ju 88G-10 Mistel.

399726886.jpg

399726884.jpg

Matrixone

Thanks for the comments KiwiGunner, Christian, James, Moon Puppy, and Phil!

KiwiGunner,
I always use an airbrush for painting my models, the last two years I have been using an Iwata Revolution BR. The Revolution BR has been proven to outperform some of my more expensive airbrushes and is ideal for painting scale models.

Christian,
I chose to use the style of Fw 190 camouflage on my model as those seen on Fw 190s produced by Ago late in the war.

Moon Puppy,
The photography turned out okay considering the pics were taken outdoors...according to at least one ''expert'' on another forum you can't take pics of models outdoors because you can't control the light!

Matrixone

Moon Puppy,
The photography turned out okay considering the pics were taken outdoors...according to at least one ''expert'' on another forum you can't take pics of models outdoors because you can't control the light!

Matrixone

How about that, all those pictures you've been taking over the years were "wrong" :rotf

It really boils down to what works for you, as you know Les. Again, always a joy to see your work! :ro: :dude

Thanks kryptosdaddy! :)

Moon Puppy,
Maybe if the photography ''expert'' on the other forum would post pics of his own work to show us mere mortals how its done we would not make such terrible mistakes as outdoor photography of scale models. :dance

Matrixone

Thanks Victor!

The Fw 190 is now attached to the struts of the Ju 88G-10, I will post some pics of it when I can.

Matrixone

Back