• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

An Oldie but goodie. Darth Vader.

bob letterman

Master at Arms
Staff member
9090.JPG

I'm in on this one. Yeah, everybody has built this, but I've been wanting to do him since 1975. I'm only 45 years late!

Bob!

The ultimate bad guy...or was he? I'm so conflicted!

:popcorn

Know what you mean! There's that villain from Robocop, the Baddie in Die Hard 1, there have been some great villains, but, Darth is right up there at the top!

Last edited:
Awesome!

One of my all time favourite Darth quotes, "Asteroids do not concern me admiral, I want that ship, not excuses!"

Awesome!

One of my all time favourite Darth quotes, "Asteroids do not concern me admiral, I want that ship, not excuses!"

Thanks Warren,

Mine too! And the choice of James Earl Jones's voice was outstanding! Perfect for Darth Vader! In fact, everything in the Star Wars movie was a stroke of genius for George Lucas! A great storyteller from the old school!

Bob

Back