• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AMTRONIC 21st Century flying car

Flying Cars !!! always wanted one AMT's AMTRONIC

:hmmm - this is looking 'interesting' - in a good way :good:

Ian.

Thanks Ian ....... I hope to make it much more ....... I've been watching Terry & Michel 's work closely ...... :eek:ldguy

Flying Cars !!! always wanted one AMT's AMTRONIC

Well it's been a bit ..... since I posted anything on this ..... I got hung up in painting and assembling sub assembly's .............. So Here's Where We At ....... :eek:ldguy

h849759b.JPG

h989323d.JPG

I primed the lower hull .....

h63cdff1.JPG

I painted the Lift/Hover fan housing ....... :eek:ldguy

h20d3e27.JPG

I always wanted Red line wheels on a Car ....... So I love those too ..... :eek:ldguy

h35f02d2.JPG

h748849e.JPG

Some Gizz-mology ...... A piece of Brass u channel with some fiber-optics for conductors ...... :eek:ldguy

h23da518.JPG

h0fcf883.JPG

I gave a wash to the Lift fan ..... it was too shiny ....... :eek:ldguy

h9c0877f.JPG

I painted the front wheels also ...... I'll clean them up when I get home tonight ..... :eek:ldguy

heff63ce.JPG

hc0ab898.JPG

Front wheels on front cab ...... oh I had a blow out ..... Do you think putty will fix it or rubber cement ....... :eek:ldguy

[quote="SA Dave" :tomato post=226294]Looking great except for that blowout mate :coolio[/quote]

Thanks, Dave ....... you get the boobie prize .... You actually read everything ..... :eek:ldguy .... So what's the answer ???

That isn't a blow out Gerry, it's a dimple left by it being parked on a large rock for a while.

Those cars don't get no stinkin' blow outs, the tires are self repairing don't cha know. :D

That isn't a blow out Gerry, it's a dimple left by it being parked on a large rock for a while.

Those cars don't get no stinkin' blow outs, the tires are self repairing don't cha know. :D

Yes I know ..... But this one missed the recall ...... and the hole is bigger than the self repair Bot can handle ..... :rotf

Back