• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

AMT 1/48 Tigercat **COMPLETED**

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Cowlings are painted & attached (y) I seem ta be havin' difficulty with getting the gear bay doors to close up w/out falling in :bang head Me thinkin'1) leave 'em open or 2)figger out some sort of "tab" to keep 'em from fallin' inside... :unsure: :unsure:
Still got to attach the rockets & bombs plus, centerline tank. So, this is nearing completion :geek :geek :frantic :frantic

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Well fellas, here's where she's at now...

hd7382e3.JPG

h9f92199.JPG

h166583d.JPG

ha5fcad3.JPG

Waiting for the missiles to dry so I can attach the props & boarding ladder. Still undecided on what to do on the gear bay doors...

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Gear bay doors are now on & in the open position as I may get a set of SAC landing gear for this later on... Nose gear doorwill sit in the box until then.
Waiting for glue to dry then will add the props & call her done. :drinks

AMT 1/48 Tigercat

Good effort Eddy, couldn't get those landing gear sorted out?

Nah, spent alot of time trying to figger them out & made a few feable attempts to add "tabs" but, didn't work out so, doors open & will get AM gear some time down the road

Back