• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Airfix USAAF Autocar tractor and F-1 fuel trailer

Gator

IMG_0415.jpeg

Clever Gator! That's the coolest dull knife blade catcher I ever saw!
Or is that your "swear jar". It's much too small for most Navy Men. :lol:

Clever Gator! That's the coolest dull knife blade catcher I ever saw!
Or is that your "swear jar". It's much too small for most Navy Men. :lol:

Not a swear jar! I learned a long time ago to properly dispose of the blades. Ian like to help take out the trash and I don’t want him to get cut. The benefit of using a Gatorade bottle is that I can unscrew the lid and put razor blades and utility knife blades in it also.

I have built one of these in the bomber resupply set and have two more. Wish I could find the same in 1/48.

That would be a nice kit in 1/48. Looking forward to getting back on it this weekend. While some of y'all still have snow on the ground, here is Louisiana I was cutting grass last weekend.

It looks great and I know what you mean about life getting in the way, that's why I never started in this campaign this month myself. Looking forward to seeing more.

Looking good Kenny! Don't let the time frame get you down. I had a lot of minor difficulties just getting myself to go in the shop and work. Now I am cleaning up the giant mess in there so I can find everything again and get rid of the trash.
It will be nice to see how this turns out.

Kenny, this is looking fantastic so far! yeah, I didn't even start this campaign because I knew too much was going to keep me from completing something. I'm looking forward to seeing more on this.

Looking to working on it this weekend. It’s grass cutting time in south Louisiana. I cut my sister-in-law’s yard along with mine. Ticks me off that there are two grown men and a freshman in high school living between the two houses on the property and the guy with sciatica is the only one that can cut the grass. Lazy bums.

Back