• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Airfix 1/72 Tiger Moth - Finished!

Going to do this recent new tool kit -
P1070485_zpsi56rso8t.jpg

Despite taking this pic with some Eduard PE I've decided since to save it for another build(this kit is dirt cheap plus I have lots of decals to use up :cheer: ) and to add the pilots instead -
P1070486_zpszpuwrbqn.jpg

For those who may know - is it safe to assume that the Southern Rhodesian Air Force wore the same colour flying gear as the RAF or not?

Airfix 1/72 Tiger Moth

They wore shorts and flip flops sandles and spoke funny - Oh no wayt that is soof efricens

Airfix 1/72 Tiger Moth

Flew a Tiger Moth a couple of times when I was volunteering at Duxford. Not a comfortable place to be in a stiff breeze... :sick:

Looking forward to this, Chef.

Ian.

Airfix 1/72 Tiger Moth

Flew a Tiger Moth a couple of times when I was volunteering at Duxford. Not a comfortable place to be in a stiff breeze... :sick:

Looking forward to this, Chef.

Ian.

They're probably good downwind . I remember seeing them flying backwards while towing banners .

I guess that's still considered flying :rotf

Cheers, Christian

Lovely especially with the witch on the nose. (y) :notworthy :drinks

PS I gave Bob a ribbon for this one but he was in hospital about that time

Very nice build Dave (y) (y) What time period were those markings ?

Ribbon is the same as mine " Stealth "

Cheers, Christian B)

Back