• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Academy T-33A 1/48

I did mine at the beginning of 2010, really enjoyed the build, the decals here are by Platz, not certain if the sheet is still available, but if you want 'flashy', it's difficult to top a JASDF machine !!

T-334a.jpg

Ian

Thanks for all those pictures Saul really inspiring. Ian, your build looks great! I just had this idea in my head about painting it and I couldn't shake it. So here it is:

DSC00354.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

DSC00356.jpg

DSC00355.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00363.jpg

Here are a couple close ups showing the very nice (in my opinion) rivet detail. And no I didn't count them. :D

DSC00366.jpg

DSC00367.jpg

Thanks for looking in. I hope you like it. Comments, critiques, criticism welcome as always.

Man that thing would be visible 5 miles out.

What did you do for the panel lines Adam, they really pop out. (y)

Thanks guys!

Bob that is just a black acrylic wash and where the panel lines were too shallow to hold it I just ran a fine pencil lead.

Beautiful job Adam!

I like the finish! I may be biased though because I'm working on a bright orange bird as well!

Back