• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Academy 1/72 PB4Y-1 (the blue one)

Paulw

OK here are the required pics and time stamp.

heab8d04.JPG

hc2b7b31.JPG

hfd05d91.JPG

This one crashed before I got anywhere with it. I really, REALLY, tried to mask the clear stuff ans I couldn't make out one line from the next, even with my big eyes on. There is plenty of time for the bomber to get going so Ill see what lies in store for something That I can see.

This one crashed before I got anywhere with it. I really, REALLY, tried to mask the clear stuff ans I couldn't make out one line from the next, even with my big eyes on. There is plenty of time for the bomber to get going so Ill see what lies in store for something That I can see.

:eek:hmy: :bang head :bang head :bang head :( Dagnabbit said da rabbit. Nice lookin' bird too

:eek:hmy: :bang head :bang head :bang head :( Dagnabbit said da rabbit. Nice lookin' bird too

Paul, isn't this theNavalized version of the B-24? should be a decent sized kit in 1/72 :hmmm

Back