• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A Question of Ethics & Business practices ?

panzerace007

Hey Every One,

I came across this as I was on the Hornet/Wolf website looking at some of their New Stuff. I found a Post by Hornet/Wolf's owner.

http://www.greenwichgateway.com/hornetandwolf/info/info_warning.htm

It comes down to Ethics ! Now I don't know if the Matter has been resolved or not, But this is not the 1st. time I've seen a Post by a Vendor or a Consumer about Tank Rat AFV. This Guy has some Questionable business practices indeed ! I just wanted to get your Opinion on this.

ERIK

Well you surely would think it would get the guy's attention. But it's always wise to hear both sides of the story before judging.

Interesting you posted this today, I was on their site looking at Hornet figures (on sale BTW). I have dealt with Tankrats on two occasions, the first was stellar, arrived in just a few days, couldn't have been better! The second order was placed mid week, payment through PayPal went without delay and then,nothing happened, for more than two weeks. I placed a couple calls and e-mailed several times to find out what was going on. I got a call from Tankrat, telling me the order had shipped, explaining that he had been out of town at a show and asked me if I was still OK with them. I chatted with him for several minutes and came away with the feeling I'd order from them again. There must be more to this story, but the same caveat holds true with any mail order or internet sale, let the buyer beware. :unsure:

Yeah MIKE,

Now you know why they are on SALE.! :evil: I'm just sayin' ...... I just wanted to post this as I personally think it's not good for any Vendor to short Change the manufacturer. Since this Post was made in August it's a relatively New Post & still as yet Unresolved matter. Or If it had been resolved I would think that the Owner of Hornet would post that Tank Rat had made good on his Order albeit Late with Payment. ?? So, I'm not sure how this Story ends up. I guess you could always call Tank Rat & ask him about th Allegations ?

ERIK

Having talked with Roger Saunders at the Euro show I know that he is a stand up chap.
Roger has been around as a manufacturer for quite a spell and his products are always top notch.
Just my half penny thought.
Cheers
John

JOHN,

I don't question His( Roger Saunders) integrity. I just question Tank Rats !! Tank Rat has had this happen more than One time from Manufacturer & Customer alike !

ERIK

Here We go again .... Another Vendor with problems with Th' RAT !

- http://www.network54.com/Forum/47211/thread/1288118555/TankRats+AFV+Depot+is+a+thief!....

I'm just letting you guys know what kind of Guy Jon is over at Tank RAT.

ERIK

Back