• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

a now 1 year project or I can see the light

mlp

All started a year ago with a group build. This GB is long closed but my 1/72 TF-102 istn't finished yet. There would be a long story why, but who cares ...

I thought I share it here.

some impressions from the beginning (slideshow)

now it feels like I can see the end of the tunnel

dscf0432_1.jpg

dscf0436_1.jpg

dscf0441_1.jpg

dscf0443_1.jpg

dscf0444_1.jpg

Thanks for looking

Dang skippy Martin! As far as I'm conserned you've already earned your wings on this GB. And as the Grand Poobah and Exultant Potentate of that Group Build, I can grant those wings! Light at the end of the tunnel indeed.

Thanks Moon :)

I managed to get it done tonight - only those Vortex have to be done - so one update will follow - sorry image heavy :blink

dscf0491_1.jpg

dscf0492_1.jpg

dscf0497_1.jpg

dscf0500_1.jpg

dscf0504_1.jpg

dscf0505_1.jpg

dscf0509_1.jpg

dscf0517_1.jpg

dscf0520_1.jpg

dscf0526_1.jpg

and of course - let 'em fly - as always

inFlight_1.jpg

Good job Martin, seamless, right touch of weathering and chipping. I wonder if the real one was chipped so badly at that center section because of the added stress because the nose configuration.

OK, last pictures, I promise! Now I declare this finished, with vortex gens and everything.

dscf0640_1.jpg

dscf0643_1.jpg

and together with it's prototype the YF-102

dscf0663_1.jpg

Back