• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A general message to all builders on MA

Phil

I've been going through some of the members builds here, it is next to impossible to reply to all individually, to that I must say - Top Gun builds fellow modellers, there is brilliant work here.
Well done all!

cheers!

Phil

Thanks Phil. There are a lot of talented builders on MA. Myself I find it impossible to view everything myself and still find a few minutes to throw some paint on a model. :blush:
Our recent influx of members has also compounded the problem for me as they all seem to bring a lot of talent with them...... :popcorn

Cheers, Christian

There's another problem with this forum too, so many good things to look at = 0 bench time!!!! :D

I gotta get back to building!!!

Thanks Phil , one of these days I'll get to finish sompin to live up to that comment !!!

Right about now , all I gots is half or 90% built stuff , mostly moldy oldies builds , if I was savvy enough to add all my stuff to the gallery I could show ya .

Back