• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

A funny thing happened on the way home

jknaus

Administrator
This is one brave guy, and man can you imagine the stories he'll be able to tell for the foreseeable future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOciwYnz2Rs

James

:laugh:

Cool James , ....... those are young-uns , people have no idea how large a full grown Moose with rack is !!! , ......... been there , ........ peed my pants on that !!!

Soooo , ........ more than one Moose , .......... would make them Meese .................

Ha ha man that guy kept his cool:notworthy makes me glad i live in the UK all i have to worry about is the odd irate squirrel :laugh:

JAMES,

That's cool ! I saw some MOOSE up in Maine a few years ago & CHEYENNE is right ... Those are Some Big ,Huge, yet Very Gentile Creatures.I felt like I could have just given one of them a Hug .... but I refrained ! :D

ERIK

What, moose huggin :hmmm :hmmm :gogo well maybe after a couple of cold beers :D

Lets here the huggin story.

Dude was pretty darn cool :notworthy

Rob

image.axd

1261353444-moose%20kisses%20manWEBPAGE.jpg

happy_moose.jpg

Too cool:D
Kissin moose :hmmm :hmmm :hmmm don't think I could do it, the wife might not like that :lol: :lol:

Now the baby moose there looks cute and cuddly
Rob

Well I see them in town every now and again and while majestic I wouldnt want to hug one. They usually get ticked from just staring at them wrong. And I daw the remains of a car after the driver honked his horn trying to get a bull to move. It moved, just not as buddy expected. Then there was the derailed train. Moose didnt like the light bearing down on him so he charged. Via Rail 0 Moose 00.
James

Oh and then theres the deer, skunks, porcupines, wolves, foxes, coyotes, and a cougar caught a few miles away last week. Nature, gotta love it.

Back