• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

72 scale ROG PB4Y2 Privateer

Revell ended up with a number of the old matchbox molds, the Halifax was another one released under the Revell label.

Here are some more IP pics. Not much to look at but then wait untill the filling and drilling are started...
HPIM2858.jpg

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but the PB4Y isn't leaving the factory soon as I need to replace some broken pieces that I find necessary... Two broken props and other various parts. I will have to get to Revell and see if they can send out some new stuff shortly. But in the meantime I will be doing Accurate Miniatures SBD-3 Dauntless in 48 scale. Ill get it going as soo as I fix a soft ware problem with my photo down loading ability or no-ability.

I have a AM SBD on my short list to do so i'll be watching with interest Paul. So...when do we start?

Heeeeyyyy. I have a replacement prop. So as soon as I am done with my Spitfire I willget going on this again.

Back