• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sharkmouth

3rd SS Panzer Regiment by Pierre Tiquet

Sharkmouth

Information Overload
Staff member
sharkmouth submitted a new resource:

3rd SS Panzer Regiment by Pierre Tiquet - Casemate Illustrated Special

Another book that is a labor of love. Plenty of information, photos, TM illustrations, charts, and a section on restored vehicles. Casemate has improved on the overly saturated color photos that was my only complaint on the other book I reviewed. One hundred sixty pages within hard covers. Three hundred and five photographs. Fifteen tables (some on the registration numbers to help identify subjects in photographs).

View attachment 126983

View attachment 126984...

Read more about this resource...

Last edited:
Always very difficult to know how to react to publicity for SS divisions responsible for war crimes and atrocities and indeed if they should actually have a mention at all these days other than in archives.

Always very difficult to know how to react to publicity for SS divisions responsible for war crimes and atrocities and indeed if they should actually have a mention at all these days other than in archives.
People must learn from their mistakes and the mistakes made before them. If we dont learn from history with all its warts we are bound to commit the same mistakes. I dont think it matters what units or peoples have fought, war is an ugly business and there are good and bad people on both sides. Books like these document the good and the bad ans we can all learn something from them.
James

Back