• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

37mm Mobelwagen

jknaus

Administrator
Does anyone know of any good refs for the Sd.Kfz. 161/3 37mm FLACK Auf. Fgst. Pz.Kpfw. IV (Sf) Mobelwagen? Thanks in advance.
James

What are you looking for? Schemes?
15611177550_c3daff491d.jpg

mobelw10.jpg

Details?
16992350_1104641729664663_555978240072848582_o.jpg

Books?
51vONQd+5VL._SX413_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

30060619958.jpg

Let me know...

Regards,

I was looking for books with details. The Border Models gives a few variations and so want to ensure I'm not mixing things up. I see Panzer Tracts has a book and will have to look for it. Not sure how much the Nuts and Bolts book would help, but I will look for my copy and see. I will want to check schemes and at the moment I am looking at one from the kit. I want to make sure I have the proper set up for it. It is a Heeres. Flak. Artillerie-Abtelung 277 vehicle from the 11 P.D. in France in the Autumn of 44. Looks sort of like your first picture but also has the Flying Ghost. The third scheme of the kit is an ambush scheme like your second picture and is from Hungary.
James

There is also a polish book from Wydawnictwo Militaria called "Flakpanzer", but said, it is in Polish - these are the pages and the five color schemes in there regarding the Möbelwagen

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-20 171447.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-20 171447.jpg
    661.1 KB · Views: 16
There is also a polish book from Wydawnictwo Militaria called "Flakpanzer", but said, it is in Polish - these are the pages and the five color schemes in there regarding the Möbelwagen
Thanks. Will look for it.
James

Thanks. Will look for it.

I have the Polish book. The information is dated and the color profiles suspect. I have other books out there on Flakpanzers but the two I posted are what I recommend. Others, whether monographs or photo books, are treated as photo albums only.

Regards,

Back