• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

2013 IPMS NATIONALS AFTER ACTION REPORT

My big contribution to this thread...

003_zps7b1e6abb.jpg

Bottom left is Chris aka Rhino :) :)

Randy

I feel like I know Rhino from Mikes pictures. Wonder if he'll ever come out of lurker status, for that matter, where's Joe been for so long?

Good luck with that one, The Rhino is a tough nut to crack when it comes to tech stuff. :laugh: Joe has gotten into the review thing and drops in occasionally. :idonno

Dear Terry.

Very impressed with the high quality of the models :yipee

Thanks for sharing!

:drinks

Luiz

Terry, do you have any more info on that galley? What it is, where its from, who makes it etc? Thanks man.
James

Terry, do you have any more info on that galley? What it is, where its from, who makes it etc? Thanks man.
James

Sorry James, but no I don't. So many pictures to take I didn't read many entry forms, but will try and run it down for you.

Terry

James

James, it's the Galleass, it is a 1/160 scale ship made by Imai which I believe is a Japanese company. I have one in my stash right now; I picked it up for a song.

I also have about 200+ pics of all the ships at these Nationals; I was the official ship photographer at these Nationals. I just need to get them uploaded to my Photobucket page....

What a great time I had too. It was great seeing all these MA members there. Mr. T's kids are upholding the hobby with the awards that they got; I'm proud of him for teaching them so well!

James

James, it's the Galleass, it is a 1/160 scale ship made by Imai which I believe is a Japanese company. I have one in my stash right now; I picked it up for a song.

I also have about 200+ pics of all the ships at these Nationals; I was the official ship photographer at these Nationals. I just need to get them uploaded to my Photobucket page....

What a great time I had too. It was great seeing all these MA members there. Mr. T's kids are upholding the hobby with the awards that they got; I'm proud of him for teaching them so well!

Teaching them!!! They get all the awards! Maybe they should teach me. :rotf

:coolio

James

Thanks, googled it and it is very interesting. Appreciate the help :good:
James

Back