• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/72 HobbyBoss TA-7C Cosair

Gambit

Hi there, I finished this kit awhile ago and wanted to share. The WIP is here in another forum if you are keen to take a look.

Overall view
4875385928_47442672a5_b.jpg

Closeup of left cheek
4875388540_8312ce48a7_z.jpg

Rear
4875390550_30058ee942_z.jpg

Right cheek
4874785385_a32e48de07_z.jpg

Last pic
4875394360_7873de1bab_b.jpg

I made a mess of the decals on the canopy. Lesson learnt; cut them into smaller strips next time!

This is my third aircraft I have ever build, not much issue with the kit itself, the panel line details are great (to some maybe an overkill) but I enjoyed the build and the painting process.

Painted using Mr Hobby and panel lines are done using enamels.

Comments are welcome, have a nice day :lol:

Nice! I do not have a photograph of a TA-7C with a sharkmouth but it is a nice looking bird.

Regards,

Thanks guys :)

Just want to add a point here is that; other than the ejection pull handles on the seats, the kit is build out of the box. Its a great kit and actually you could show the electronic control panels on both sides of the fuselage but I opt to close them.

There is a 1/48 scale version available from HB if you are keen on something bigger.

Have a nice day.

Back