• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48th scale Nashorn conversion to a Hummel.

20260925_064403_(1).jpg

20260925_072826_(1).jpg

I think I've cobbled together enough material to make a more accurate size of barrel. I also need to make another ammo box. Oh, the pains of downsizing. Gary S.
 
Last edited:
Thanks! The gun is a lot smaller now but more to scale. Although, the bigger one was most impressive. Gary S.
 
20261006_204036_(1).jpg
20261006_204009_(1).jpg
20261006_203956_(1).jpg
20261006_203931_(1).jpg
20261006_203903_(1).jpg
20261006_203817_(1).jpg
20261006_203817_(1)_(1).jpg


The Hummel is completed at last. This is a project I've been wanting to do for a long time.
My next project will be a Panzer IV D in The DAK painted in the desert colors.
Going to have the lung biopsy tomorrow. Gary S.
 
Back
Top