• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/48 Tamiya JS-2 Heavy Tank

Well cables in real life unless in use seem to lay they want. :hmmm Maybe some earth color or a wash of rust to change the look. The cable looks "new" to my eye.

Build looks great (y)

Well cables in real life unless in use seem to lay they want. :hmmm Maybe some earth color or a wash of rust to change the look. The cable looks "new" to my eye.

Build looks great (y)

I thought I had posted to this one I remember looking at it ..... I agree with Sherman some color would help the cables ..... the rest is very good ..... (y)

Well-- the tank itself is done-- but the base still needs some work...the tank is somewhat floating despite my best efforts to sink her it...the thing must've sprung back up...
016~5.jpg

014~9.jpg

017~6.jpg

015~7.jpg

018~5.jpg

Thanks everyone!

While the base itself isn't set per se-- the model itself is done! So I am calling it ;)

005~73.jpg

006~65.jpg

007~58.jpg

008~45.jpg

Thanks Bob and James!!

It's Sculptamold painted brown with Woodland Scenics realistic water and grass added to it...

Back