• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35th Range Charts Needed

Tony lee

Master at Arms
You guys are my best bet for finding these be it decal or printed.
Since I build self propelled guns and most have open gun compartments a chart is needed to complete the look.
This Panzerjager 1 is my project at the moment.
100_0378.jpg

If anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated
Tony Lee

Hey Tony , sorry I didn't get to you sooner on this . I was looking for a pic and some Verlinden stuff I have that you may be able to use .

Is this the sort of chart you mean . To be honest with you I've never seen one on any ref pics I have except this .

wh20art5.jpg

The first two are about 3/4 inch wide x a half inch tall .
The second two are an 1-1/4 give or take x 1/2 inch tall .
You could trim out the planning board and whatever else you don't need to at least represent a lined chart type of thingie .
It wouldn't look to much different than the chart in the pic imho .

montanaspics065.jpg

montanaspics066.jpg

montanaspics067.jpg

montanaspics068.jpg

YEAH Cheyenne that's what i'm talking about. :)

This is the only one i've seen on the net.
radio-copy.jpg

My Hummel kit had a PE chart with it and it measures about a 1/4 inch wide by 9/16 inch long.
I'm trying to talk Archer into making a decal for us but they want me to do all the art work. They got to be kidding,I wouldn't know where to start. :S

Those charts are so small you can't read what's on them anyway and what you've got there just might work.

Thanks Man
Tony Lee

No problem Tony , which one do you want . the larger ones can be trimmed in half to make two [ and trim the planning mission thing ].

Pm me your address and I'll mail it out .

Thanks Glenn,your gift was just delivered and I see no reason for them not to work just fine. :)

May you fair well my friend
Tony Lee

Back