• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Tamiya Su-76M

Jeeves

Here's my entry with some aftermarket ammo crates and stowage...figures come with the kit...
IMG_20210406_125829010_HDR_copy_1024x768.jpg
IMG_20210406_125854619_HDR_copy_1024x768.jpg
IMG_20210406_125932911_copy_768x1024.jpg

Thanks guys! Need to clear off the ICM FCM 36 first...still in masking hell right now 😂

I don't mind link when they actually go together...but these indies are tiny and come apart easily...I'll persevere...but it'll take time and patience

Tamiya my ass...

Patience ran out long before the problems did...the only thing shake and bake about this kit is my desire to put it in the oven at 400...

Pulling out of this build folks....Life is too short to be spending it on this many fit issues...

Sorry to hear. Was looking good too. But I definitely get the frustration of having to wrestle w/ every little thing...wears you down after a while.

Sounds a little like the issues I was having with the Panzer 1F. That Alan kit was rather poor in many ways. Only thing that made it worth working through was that it was small and not all that many parts (outside of the tracks) The track links were also a bear, but I figured out what they needed and just sat and did the filing down on them while watching some DVD's I am down to the end work and need to figure out what kind of box to make and mount on a fender.

Back