• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/35 Case USAAF tractor

Gator

Now that the USS New Orleans is finished, I’m starting work on the Thunder Models 1/35 Case tractor, again. I’m building the Army Air Corps version. I scratch built a canopy for it, figuring some creative mechanic wanted to stay out of the sun.

IMG_2024-01-20-172631.jpeg

IMG_0422.jpeg

I'm in here for this one. The VAC was a childhood friend, but when we got the 430 I just cast her aside! Nah, it just kept going on the alfalfa side mower.

Thanks every one! It’s a great little kit. I’ll be back at the bench later today after Ian and I watch our car how-to shows.
It is a very nice kit indeed! In case you didn't notice, there is a small error in the instructions:
1705858542395.png

I also did a photo walkaround of the real deal here (click photo):
1705858615114.png

I did a little work on the tractor today. Just wasn’t feeling it this weekend. Here’s a photo with the canopy in place but not glued down. The fuel cap went flying into another dimension so out came the punch set to make a new one.

IMG_0429.jpeg

Back