• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/32 21st Century Models Ju-87

Jeeves

Ready to start this one once I get the bench cleared off...
100_8198.jpg

100_8199.jpg

I didn't realize they made full on kits. I thought there were preassembled things.

Yeah, they need to get a room already right? :rotf

HA!

A former student has started a business for beard oils and asked me to write a testimonial for his website. As a joke, I included this pic of me and the wife proving how it attracted the ladies ;)

One of my favorite birds Mike, I had a Cox u-control once I sold Christmas cards for. I'll be watching this one for sure. :pilot :ro: :dude

Worked on the interior the last couple days....left side with some assorted parts out of the spares:
stuka2.jpg

Right Side- using some Warhammer spares:
stuka1.jpg

Radio Deck- with an added box on top-
stuka3.jpg

Panel using Mike Grant gauges:
stuka4.jpg

And finally a couple shots of the included figures--
stuka5.jpg

stuka6.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Nearing the end of this one...need to add a couple things, touch up a few paint spots, and weather....I posed Hans sort of sitting up and out of his seat to make things a bit more interesting ;)
100_8237.jpg

100_8236.jpg

And some decal breakage :facepalm :bang head
100_8235.jpg

Looks like hans is saying "Is that a Spitfire I see - It is it is a spitfire I see" (Must use a german tweety voice)

Calling this one done-- hard to get great shots due to it's size...my apologies. This kit is truly interesting-- and crazy fitting. Typical glue I use doesn't seem to really do the best job as I see the front left gear collar split open just with handling...will use some CA at this point....
100_8241.jpg

100_8243.jpg

100_8244.jpg

Thanks Adam and Bob-- forgot to post in the completed section ;)

Edit- I forget-- do I start a completed section or do you gents?

Looks Very good ... excellent paint Job ... One of my favorite Birds ... looks like it's ready for targets ... (y) :pilot (y)

Back