• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

1/1 scale project

Adam

This is why I haven't been getting much modeling done lately. I started this shed in June and then ran out of money. Now I'm rushing to get it done before the snow hits! All of this is a big first for me. Nothing I make out of wood is ever square!

DSC06268_zps4dc374e3.jpg

DSC06269_zpsae931d05.jpg

DSC06270_zpsbc0ffebb.jpg

:soldier

No this will not be my hobby room. This is a means to an end. Once this is built I can move all of my lawn and garden stuff out of the man cave. Then I can remove the garage door in the basement and put in a nice sliding door and then I can remodel the cave!

Oh and yes I'm making all the kids and the cats move out there too! :D

Good luck on your project,I put together a small corrugated shed together last spring,way too many screws.

Looks like a very nice start! Looks like a good size too. Always seems to be an issue making storage buildings too small, haha.

It's done! Actually it was done about two weeks ago. Just got around to taking a picture. Good news is it survived the 26 tornadoes and fricking 90mph horizontal winds we got on Sunday. Now I know it can pretty much withstand anything but a direct hit!

DSC06340_zpsd912e3b1.jpg

I used roll roofing because of time and money but I will re-roof it later next summer. :fencing

Thanks guys! It has seriously been a financial and psychological drain. It's nice to have some support! :drinks

Back