• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

´33 Rodney - finished

My leaving Taco Bell!

Regards,
mmmmjammy ... how do I miss Taco Bell. This might sound silly, but Taco Bell always was the first I showed up when I was in the states. Here in Germany there are only some inside US military bases from what I know and my days having access to US military bases are long gone.

:stinker:

I'm the same way when I got out of town, I have to hit a Buffalo Wild Wings, they really not that great but I don't have one around here.
The wings are not that hot either. I remember going to one of the 'fast food' wing joints and ordering their 'Atomic Wings' and, after tasting, I went to the counter and asked if they may have given me someone else's order. Their faces were priceless! They brought out their 'sauce' for me to slather on and the person waited for me to take a bite. I had the complete wing in my mouth, bones pulled out clean, and asked if they had anything hotter. She just laughed and said only at home. I left that comment alone. ;)

Regards,

Back