• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

'Where's the Boss, storch down' Russia June 1942

Thanks Helios

JUST WOW!!!!!

Did you use cork for the bricks in the road?

Yes Dave it is very fine cork, to do rough it up abit and then fill and paint next. But not overly happy with the colour on the building not sure if to repaint or not

Well playing around with the base, filled the caps in between the cobbles but made a bit of a mess of it allowing the filler to dry to much :bang head :bang head

Hoping to get this painted up this week and the house fitted. :frantic

No work so with luck, Mrs has her orders, meals and regular coffee to be supplied :bat :bat

(her reaction of coarse) :smack :tomato :rotf

So stand by

Damn!

Love it.

h9ff8090_2016-08-21.jpg

Yeah, what he said !!

Ian.

Well with so much on the bench at the moment got some time to lay down some paint on the base yesterday
:fencing :fencing :pilot

Now was the chance to use the UMP washes I have be dying to use. :geek :frantic

Dark dirt on the pavement and a mix of concrete, sand and dark dirt on the street..... like the street more.. :bat :bat :bang head :tomato

want to make use of the different tones and colour's now and may of gone mad, but the washes are so easy to play with

well that's it so far, still playing around as not sure it is right but happy with it so far. These washes on the building to match it in will help me alot i thinking :drool (y)

Back