• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

'Where's the Boss, storch down' Russia June 1942

well been really busy of late with one thing or another including taking part in a 48 hour build on line. :fencing :frantic :pilot

But the bench is calling me back this weekend so should have some updates coming.

Thanks for watching. :captain

So manged to get some in the den and get it on with this base of mine :yipee :soldier :bat :bat

Leaving the miss cut out for the drain seem like it will work out :smack :good:

So to show the difference in direction on the two streets I have denoted this with a small patern on the corner.

:pilot :pilot :bat :bat :drool

while sitting in the hangout with Paul, Tim, Ivan, Les, and all wanted to insure i got this done by the end of the night.

coming along now but in the need for more cobbles and get that pavement finished, luck i did that second tray up but had to cut the last pieces for the pavement as I run out. :blush: :blush:

So last night i could not go on, eyes were so tired and i just could dross the finish line :bang head :bang head

But today and twenty minutes and done ( getting in the swing with this now).

:yipee :yipee :yipee :yipee

O and managed to set up a you tube channel too by the way, the link is below.......hehehe :eek:ldguy :bat :drinks

Let me know when you're done, I got some pavers that need laying out in the back yard..:rotf

Great job :popcorn

Thanks guys for your comments, Moon Pup I'm sure if invoice is agreed in advance..hehe

Well put the house on the base to see how it fits and looks :bat :bat

Gaz just to help show the size of it :tomato

Back