• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Well provisioned! Lil chuk builds some targets

CHUK,

:ro: :ro: I've missed th last 2 installments. Smokin' Save on th Kubel !! Fantastic Finish !! Awesome !!

Hey .... Does Wendy have a sister ? :woohoo:

Great Job. I'm lookin' forward to th Pimped out Bike !!

:drinks

Thanks, everybody! I've been painting engine correctly as well- but it's not good enough for pics, yet. That and the windshield will go on next, then whatever else. Almost done with this "bucket car"!

Thanks, Saul and Gene!

I just received this in the mail, along with a nice note from Mike Bishop- the road is sloped, and I'll set the well in plumb. Can't wait to get crackin! It'll be needing the appropriate battle damage as well.

Fun!

MPD-030.jpg

I'm not so sure about water, but how about a lot of moss and algae, Moon? ;)

I've been getting lots of bench time in due a virus and ear infections- my pain- your gain!

Well_128.jpg

Well_129.jpg

Well_130.jpg

Well_131.jpg

Well_132.jpg

Well_133.jpg

Well_134.jpg

Well_135.jpg

Well_136.jpg

Well_137.jpg

Well_138.jpg

Well_139.jpg

Well_140.jpg

Well_141.jpg

Well_142.jpg

Well_143.jpg

I just love the way your mind wraps around stuff Chuk! This entire GB has been amazing getting to see everyone's different take on the one well piece. I just never would've though to pock it up like you did...realistic too when I think back to how Sarajevo and Mostar looks even 10 years after a war in the present day...

While I am truly enjoying these updates on all your projects, I do hope you feel better soon...I feel so torn saying it, but I really mean it :hmmm :v

Back