• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Well provisioned! Lil chuk builds some targets

Thanks! I'm really pumped to try it again with the proper tools and info- can't thanks you guys enough!

I did a lot of checking- and reading- and asking- and I gave it another try. Let's go, Wendy!

Well_097.jpg

Well_098.jpg

Well_099.jpg

Well_100.jpg

Well_101.jpg

Well_102.jpg

Well_103.jpg

Well_104.jpg

Well_105.jpg

Well_106.jpg

Well_107.jpg

Well_108.jpg

indeed, the patience of a saint! or better - the dedication and passion of an artist!

watching this build proceeding is a better tutorial than any magazine article - and more entertaining anyway!

:mpup

DUSAN APPROVES!! B)

Thanks, all- I think I'm getting somewhere here! Time to paint the details on the kubel, and so much more. Next week is a Ju388 session, so tune in to Mr T's Bomber Command!

Cheers-
chuk

Well, work intruded on the weekend a wee bit, bit I've got a little progress to show. Take over, Wendy!

Well_109.jpg

Well_110.jpg

Well_111.jpg

Well_112.jpg

Well_113.jpg

Well_114.jpg

Well_115.jpg

Well_116.jpg

Oh, Saul! The ARC interface is just easier to post multiple photos in- don't be jealous! :pp

Thanks you, kids! I have been alerted to a problem- I've buggered the front and rear wheels! The fronts are on one side and rears are on the other- at least I only have to swap two out. Oh, mercy...

Back