• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Well provisioned! Lil chuk builds some targets

Well I will admit to having a new affinity to PE ever since grabbing up the Fender Bender...which is a huge step for me after having really getting anxious whenever using it before. BUT...

I think the wheel PE and wing nuts would send me over the edge

Beautiful work Chuck !!!

What's the paint up gonna be for the Kubel ?

Detail , details , details , ......... love em ...........

Chuck,as always this is shaping up to be one heck of a ride!

(y)

Well I will admit to having a new affinity to PE ever since grabbing up the Fender Bender...

Dude, that things been out of production for ages, how the heck did you get your hands on...

oh wait. :pp

Thanks, my friends! I've got to admit- a bit of 1/35 is a lot of fun. This kubel will get a Sand/green/brown scheme, I think.

Can anybody point me to info on military road signs of the period- and laser-cut paper leaves? Gotta have some!

Cheers!
chuk

Chuk...

Verlinden has a set of signs on thick paper stock... I have it and have only used a few of them...if that is the sort of thing you are thinking of using, you are more than welcome to it as I don't build in 1/35 too often...

Ken...don't know brother.....oh, that's right ;)

Im using leaves too in moderation but no lazer cut for me,...

The wife wants to know who moved her herb jars around,....

me and the boy looked at each other and said dunno !! :D

But the Diorama accessories box smells great !

Well is well good :D

Kubel is even better :)

I love those laser-cut leaves- thanks!

Today I gave that well some serious abuse- Wendy's getting gun shy!

Well_057.jpg

Well_058.jpg

Well_059.jpg

Well_060.jpg

Well_061.jpg

Well_062.jpg

Well_063.jpg

Well_064.jpg

Well_065.jpg

Well_066.jpg

Wowza Chuk...having built the same model sans PE, I can say that that is some tiny detail there brother...you must have nerves of steel! And your damage work is dead on...my wife and I visited Sarajevo and Mostar in Bosnia a couple summers ago and the artillery and small arms damage was just like that even 10 years after the war there...

Oh Crap!!! I almost missed this one!! Nice work on the little Kubel!

Terry :blink

Thanks you, my friends! I tried to post this yesterday, but my cordless keyboard died just as I hit the backspace key and it erased everything and closed all my browser windows. That set the tone for the day!

Anyway- can you tell I'm having fun? PE, soldering and tearing things up have made me happy. :laugh:

Moon- that's just an olkd ceiling tile- a nice, soft base to stick pins in. I laid one down on my workbench about 9 years ago to build balsa models on. Need to get a new one- this one's eroded pretty sadly.

Jeeves- thanks for the confirmation! In my line of work things need to look convincing and tell a story- so I get in practice every day for modeling. ;)

I hope to do some cockpit work on the Ju388 this weekend- stay tuned!

Then you must use a Soldering Iron...ceiling tile wouldn't take my blow torch too well. Might need to rethink my soldering techniques. :mpup

Back