• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Well provisioned! Lil chuk builds some targets

Looks awesome Chuck. And the suspension is an often overlooked detail. I lover Aber just because it is so insane. Very cool stuff. One thing I found the works for the rivets is to use tenax7 and put a drop on the plastic. Then squash it with a number 11 exacto. Saves working with a heat source near the other work.
James

Sorry about the burn, but it was worth it the model is looking great.

Terry B)

Thank you Kameraden!

It's nice to have the week between Christmas and New Year's off- time to model! My lovely wife puts up a lot from me this way- although I did steam clean a lot of our carpets today... ;) Take it away, Wendy!

Well_030.jpg

Well_031.jpg

Well_032.jpg

Well_033.jpg

Well_034.jpg

Well_035.jpg

Well_036.jpg

Well_037.jpg

Well_038.jpg

Well_039.jpg

Well_040.jpg

Well_041.jpg

Well_042.jpg

Well_043.jpg

Well_044.jpg

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

Chuck, I don't know what to say. So many great tips in this and a really nice shout out to my favorite forum..:D

If I may suggest one thing. The seat bottoms, if you're feeling brave, sand out a bit of a concave butt shape, they don't look comfortable enough for a couple of guys playing chess all day.

Wowza Chuk...

I was naively impressed with the Kubel's engine interior...but in watching your progress I see how short-sighted I can be at times! The PE really takes it to a whole other dimension...but those clamps and hinges would have me in the corner in restraints drooling on myself. Thanks for sharing your steps...I get taught and entertained all at the same time.

Awesome Chuck. Now I have to go to the thesaurus and look up new words for your sbs's. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)
James

I've been gone from this for a month- and I never even thanked you guys? I stink. Let's get this back on track! I'm interspersing this build with my Ju388- it's a 1/35 week for me- and Wendy Wehrmacht!

Well_045.jpg

Well_046.jpg

Well_047.jpg

Well_048.jpg

Well_049.jpg

Well_050.jpg

Well_051.jpg

Well_052.jpg

Well_053.jpg

Well_054.jpg

Well_055.jpg

Well_056.jpg

That Well, it looks all squared up! :mpup

What on earth are you going to do to that thing?

The Kubel is fantastic! A little Scale Hardware could make that wingnut work Chuck, not taunting or anything like that...

Okay, added to the "to buy" list. Thesaurus to look up new superlatives. Until then you'll have to take a rain check.

(y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

James

cowabunga!

your well treatment is just genius!

the rest of the work is just insane!

the complete update is modelling at it's best!

better than blockbuster cinema!

I don't have any new adjectives so I will borrow Laura's...

COWABUNGA! (I hope that means it is nice as that is my intent)

Regards,

Back