• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

V100 * * F I N I S H E D * *

V100

More progress:

hc9cd0d1.JPG

hb4867dd.JPG

Primed with my favourite Tamiya Grey straight from the can.

hf6c178a.JPG

hea3ec3a.JPG

hb761982.JPG

Pre shaded - not just the shadows but the top and sides too with Tamiya Desert Yellow and White.

h5786068.JPG

h85fdc95.JPG

h0686252.JPG

First paint - a light coat of my own OD mix, (Tamiya OD with some Chromate yelow mixed 3:2 with Field Grey.

h15ff6cc.JPG

h223a8e6.JPG

ha48f82c.JPG

Second coat of the same, then a 'mottle' of the basic tone lightened with a little yellow just on the upper surfaces. The whole thing still needs one more very light coat, and a lighter mottle on the upper surface, before varnish and decals. Thanks for taking the time to look more soon.

AFN

Ian.

V100

More progress:

hc9cd0d1.JPG

hb4867dd.JPG

Primed with my favourite Tamiya Grey straight from the can.

hf6c178a.JPG

hea3ec3a.JPG

hb761982.JPG

Pre shaded - not just the shadows but the top and sides too with Tamiya Desert Yellow and White.

h5786068.JPG

h85fdc95.JPG

h0686252.JPG

First paint - a light coat of my own OD mix, (Tamiya OD with some Chromate yelow mixed 3:2 with Field Grey.

h15ff6cc.JPG

h223a8e6.JPG

ha48f82c.JPG

Second coat of the same, then a 'mottle' of the basic tone lightened with a little yellow just on the upper surfaces. The whole thing still needs one more very light coat, and a lighter mottle on the upper surface, before varnish and decals. Thanks for taking the time to look more soon.

AFN

Ian.
Nice paint sesion

V100

Lightened the base colour once again and mottled the topsides. And because it's a very light work day (and I've finished my house-chores), I treated the wee thing to some 'old skool' dry-brushing.

h8fa3a72.JPG

hcd08bfb.JPG

h968b54e.JPG

Thanks for looking, more after the weekend.

Ian.

V100 - Mmmm, shiney...

Weather went warm this afternoon, and the 'Little Stormtroopers' were out with Frau, so...

h98e8f51.JPG

hbc71443.JPG

hd912dad.jpg

h75261cd.jpg

Two coats of Tamiya X22 'Clear'. Thanks for looking, more next week.

Ian.

V100 - Mmmm, shiney...

What markings are you going with?

Regards,

Superscale/Squadron 35-0001 decals, 720th M.P. Bn late 1960's (Vietnam). I've never used these decals before, but thay have SuperScale's name on them and they were printed by Cartograph. Hopefully they'll work... :idonno

Ian.

V100 - Mmmm, shiney...

Looking very good Ian ... nice painting there .... I need to go do some painting ... :woohoo: :soldier (y)

V100 - Mmmm, shiney...

Thanks everyone. The decals are on now and they look very good, I'm going to hold-off doing any more, simply to allow the Leo build to catch-up then I'll try to keep both projects 'even' and finish them alongside each other.

AFN.

Ian.

Back