• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Thatch Buffalo

Thanks Guys, I haven't had the time to invest in this like I have other stuff. Maybe when things settle down in the future. :zen

I tell ya, if it can go wrong it does.

hf47dd3b.jpg

I guess when I sprayed up in the wheel well some overspray floated up into the canopy, on the inside. :bang head :bang head

If it's not one thing it's another.

Wow Bummer! Try sticking the model on the freezer for awhile and then gently pop they canopy off. I read about that tip for popping off superglued parts.
Hope it works for ya!

Tim

You now, might try that but I used Dr Mike's CA on this, not sure it'll work on that.

BTW, to get your geek on. I once did that to a hard drive that had failed, it worked. :geek

Oh no Bob!!!

that sucks! Gonna be able to fix it? I hope so, she was coming along beautifully!

:pinch:

I gotta figure out which way to go Warren, I was thinking to cut the canopy open, I do have a spare that I can make a complete roll back section or try to pop it in the freezer as Tim suggested and see if that pops off. I guess I could do the freezer first, then if that don't work.

Back