• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"TANKERS TANGLE"

That's Ok I can do five months standing on my Head ... after doing a week on hold with Verizon & the Net off-line .... But I'm Back .... :yipee

I'm intrigued by this idea...Not an armor guy but it might be fun for a change of pace and if it's not starting until 2016 that could work :hmmm

Haven't done any figures before either.

Would the Dragon Aufklarungspanzer 38(t)apply? I know gerry plans to do a PZK 38T but this would be enough of a variation I think...

I'm intrigued by this idea...Not an armor guy but it might be fun for a change of pace and if it's not starting until 2016 that could work :hmmm

Would the Dragon Aufklarungspanzer 38(t)apply? I know gerry plans to do a PZK 38T but this would be enough of a variation I think...

If it is clearly different then yes. I would need to look at them.

If it is clearly different then yes. I would need to look at them.

Yep,it's rather different then the normal Panzer 38(t) battle tank.
The Aufklärungspanzer 38(t) was made as "recce tank" with the turret of the Sd .Kfz 234/1 armored 8 wheel car,the turret was an improvment of the turret of the Sd Kfz 222.

Did the Dragon offering some years ago:
1.jpg

Gr,Ron.

h807a1d4.jpg

Ok this one is Ok ?? because I have some with bigger turrets ... I just like the ideal of doing an interior ... :woohoo: :hmmm (y)

If the kit above is bad I still have these ...

h40974bc.JPG

Let me Know so I can plan this build .... none of these kits are open ... except for the Trumpeters

Thanks for checking into that for me guys,

I am going to sign up for this one for a bit of a challenge but change my entry to the Tamiya Japanese Type 1, 75 mm SPG.

I might be able to join this after the Nationals, but only if I find something with aftermarket inside the kit. Otherwise, I'll sit back and watch.

I'll try, really I will:
1:35 Italeri Chaffee with aluminium barrel, Verlinden stowage and figures, perhaps a set of Bison decals and maybe on a scenic base - a vignette not a diorama.

Ian.

Back