• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"TANKERS TANGLE"

Any chance we could extend this campaign a month? I'm still chugging on the JadgPanther but am not going to make it by tomorrow.

Thanks
Mike

Mine has been delayed by stuff for work and at this point I doubt a month would get it. :idonno Have not even felt like building the last few days since a "Porch Pirate" pinched my shipment #22 for the Falcon.

I really should have started to work on my tracks sooner! They are almost like an entire other kit on their own!

:bang head :bang head :bang head

I really should have started to work on my tracks sooner! They are almost like an entire other kit on their own!

:bang head :bang head :bang head

LOL! Yeah I know what you mean Saul. My Jadgpanzer that was in for Uncle Tony's build is even more so. I was articulating some Dragon tracks for it. It was working but whoa what a job. Need to not start any new builds till I finish some of these epics. Never got around to starting the King Tiger I was going to build.

Correction I got the tracks and lower chassis done. But then drug off on something else.

Back