• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

"TANKERS TANGLE"

If I add Tamiya stowage will that count I really have no aftermarket other than that and I would really love to do an Sherman.

If I add Tamiya stowage will that count I really have no aftermarket other than that and I would really love to do an Sherman.

yeah ... That'll do ... I've seen your work getrdone .... If I can help you with any thing let me know I'll see if the mail will work from across the pond ... :salute :soldier :salute

Semovente M40-75/18 by Tamiya for me, I had this one planned for a couple years ago. When do we start?

:salute

Actually, it's eight right now. Luiz said he was in and that was before the poll went up. Need two more, who's in?

:coolio

Crickets chirping, is this thing on?

Need two more armor builders, come on, you know you want to. :coolio

I just Picked up a King Tiger by Dragon and have a set of Friul (sp?) track links for it. It also came with some decent figures. The other possibility is the Dragon Porche Tiger (same hull as the Elephant) and it will need some AM tracks as the rubber Dragon ones stink. I am finding I enjoy working on armor even though the tracks can drive you insane with the individual links. (I am working on one with some real crazy links right now) :blink :S :drool

Ok Mark here's your 1st of many campaigns .... Go to the 1st page & vote yourself in .... It's starting to get dark in here .... :soldier :soldier :soldier

How many are in on this as of today?

I'm really interested, but have a bunch on my plate lately. Is it going to run four months or longer?

Back