• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Takom 1/35 king tiger

A bit more gluing and painting got done this cold rainy snowy weekend

hfe3206a.jpeg

hba9d6aa.jpeg

he7df360.jpeg

h8401ad4.jpeg

h60460c2.jpeg

thanks for looking, and encouraging!
Yes snow, it snowed all weekend! its melting away now with a high of +10C. expected but I'm thinking winter has fired it's warning shot!
I'm ready though...all stocked up with models and glue, hobby room cleaned up and serviced ready for the busy season, I even got out to pick up the other version of this kit with the Porsche turret.

Thanks guys, I’ve started (temporarily) putting hatches and hull parts together for the Alclad lacquer and red oxide primer, hopefully finished with quite weathered winter white over top.

I keep thinking I’d like to move someplace that doesn’t get snow, my wife wants to go on a warm winter vacation but can’t because if she takes me she’ll be coming home alone.

Thanks for looking and positive comments!
Pup, I’m in Saskatoon Saskatchewan kind of west central Canada
I know, you’ve heard we have 10 months of winter and two months of poor skiing weather, out neighbors to the west, Alberta, say Saskatchewan is so flat you can watch your dog run away from home for two days, three if you stand up.

Main gun mounted to the turret (hopefully still elevates) and play begins on the outside shell. I’m trying to damage and misalign the fenders here...
h8e9d6c8.jpeg

h9ba1348.jpeg

h9ba1348.jpeg

h5a325e7.jpeg

[attachment=33607]h25d4724.jpeg[/attachment

Back