• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Start of a diorama, "what if" Sweden 1946.

Thanks Luiz :dude

Busy with the camo on this guy, it will be a variant on the Pea Dot that came in 1946... ;)

Fighting with fingers that fall asleep while painting so it takes a little extra time :(

h06a5665.JPG

h2a8112f.JPG

h6b02e0c.JPG

Still a couple of dark green dots and then a lighter green and some light brown dots

//Mats

WOW!!!!

:notworthy

:popcorn

Created some more work... messed up the pants, was going to do a wash over to make it look more used and the wash was to thick and when i tried to get it off the paint came off with it :vmad :bang head
So now he get a pair of old black pants, not much will show because he stands inside the tank and just the top half sticking out.

h5d2545c.JPG

//Mats

Like Ed said (hey that rhymes), good recovery by changing up the trousers when the wash didn't work out. The project is looking good. Keep up the great work and stay motivated! You are doing well!

Cheers,
James

Ok not much happening here... but I have a new design for the dio and I am busy with a swedish cow-stable.

h09415a7.JPG

The story is that the E-100 advancing to the front and get instructions from the gendarm, he will have a motorcycle standing next the door.

The wall for the second floor in styren and some Miniart windows and doors from the scrapbox.

h4232ae8.JPG

Here I am testing it out to see how it will look, pretty ok :idonno

hddf83b4.JPG

he45e358.JPG

Hope to get more posting done on this, but I don't dare to promise anything :frantic

//Mats

That masonry work looks excellent! The camo work on the uniform from the last page really looks the part, I think I like the black pants better than the camo. (y) :drinks

Back