• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Second Chance Campaign

Re: Make up Campaign

yes Art, pretty much a year. One could make up a bunch of campaigns in that time.

Re: Make up Campaign Count is 1

Are there any objections to this campaign?

Modeler can pick the campaign he/she wants to go for.

The original rules for the selected campaign will apply, including the time for completion but one year from the start of Second Chance is the limit.

Works in progress are allowed but only if they were started in the original Campaign.

I need 10 builders on this one. I'm in so I'm one at least, the Hot Rod. Who else is in? :mpup

Is this the Second Chance campaign? If so, the title needs changing like makeup does when it runs.

I am in since I can finished something I started... decisions, decisions

Regards,

Re: Second Chance Campaign Count is 1

I said the name needed work.

Second Chance and Make up is the same.

Re: Second Chance Campaign Count is 2

I'm in as well. 3rd, 4th or 5th. Wherever it falls. I have a Ma.K. suit I started for Sci-Fi, and a Jeep from Overlord that never had the T's crossed or the I's dotted. I can do both without breaking my New Year's res. ("Queens before new starts")(y)
Rollin' ( at the green flag of course) :soldier

Bill

MP, what about sponsored campaigns (extremely huge and heavy and extremely little but lethal)? Can I build by their rules and get the ribbon after completion?

And the photo of my "Great 88" Flak 18 from AFV Club
IMG_54911.JPG

I posted some progress photos in my blog. Can I build it? :)

MP, what about sponsored campaigns (extremely huge and heavy and extremely little but lethal)?

Yes, sponsored builds are now included, I originally said they were exempt but resend that rule. Of course no prizes will be awarded from the vendor. All ribbons are up for grabs.

I'm in, i will try to make my Sci-fi entry ready and maybe the cold steel one....
//Mats

Re: Second Chance Campaign Count is 5

ran out of toes. OK, we're good, figured we would be but let's git'er done!

Back