• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Second Chance Campaign

Just came across this thread, looks like a great idea. Would love to get that Hot Rod 2012 ribbon.... back in a minute going to see if I can find the original Campaign rules !!

:good:

Ian

Just came across this thread, looks like a great idea. Would love to get that Hot Rod 2012 ribbon.... back in a minute going to see if I can find the original Campaign rules !!

:good:

Ian

OK found it - surprised there were so few completed builds in end. However I have any number of muscle cars in Revell, Monogram, AMT/Ertl boxes and even a few in Tamiya, JoHan and MPC boxes. Will do a recce run tonight, but chances are I'll build either a 68 Firebird (probably my all time favourite Pony Car), or a 'full size' 69 Super Bee.

"More on this breaking story soon !!"

Ian

Is this the one you mean?
UNM_2011_ribbon.png

That's Under New Management. It's Captured stuff that's rebranded, not stuff sold to other countries. War Trophies.
Like a captured FW190 in US insignias
USFW190034.jpg

That finish is really nice and really hard to pull off on a pristine finish - I love the dark panel edge shadows on the red and the yellow is a great subdued tone that really accentuates the real look at scale.
Must have misted this one.

Ian.

Back