• Modelers Alliance has updated the forum software on our website. We have migrated all post, content and user accounts but we could not migrate the passwords.
    This requires that you manually reset your password.
    Please click here, http://modelersalliance.org/forums/login to go to logon page and use the "Forgot your Password" option.

Sea Knight * * F I N I S H E D * *

Sea Knight * * On Finals * *

...and we're done a day earlier than anticipated. No problems with the final assembly so I'm pretty pleased with my little self: :coolio

hcfe8226.jpg

h6718b45.jpg

h4584b41.jpg

hf190f27.jpg

hcaae673.jpg

h9b002f1.jpg

hdbe8d17.jpg

Kit was very straightforward to bring together with only one irritating fit issue (the lower rear fuselage / sponson sub-assembly on to the upper rear), other than that it was / is excellent. What this build has done is given me an appetite to do more helo builds in 1:48 (I have a Wessex and a Bell 47). Maybe next time something a little more warlike, who can say.

AFN

Ian.

Nice job Ian :pilot

Man that is suuu-weeeet! really like ABANDON CHUTE in huge letters underneath.

Thanks all, appreciate the positive comments, never take them for granted. Next a wee break to get my breath back, then on with the Ferrari F40 and the Lightning.

AFN

Ian.

...and we're done a day earlier than anticipated. No problems with the final assembly so I'm pretty pleased with my little self: :coolio

hcfe8226.jpg

h6718b45.jpg

h4584b41.jpg

hf190f27.jpg

hcaae673.jpg

h9b002f1.jpg

hdbe8d17.jpg

Kit was very straightforward to bring together with only one irritating fit issue (the lower rear fuselage / sponson sub-assembly on to the upper rear), other than that it was / is excellent. What this build has done is given me an appetite to do more helo builds in 1:48 (I have a Wessex and a Bell 47). Maybe next time something a little more warlike, who can say.

AFN

Ian.

Great job indeed! That Sir is some fine work!!!!

Back